Roll Fed Shrink Labels:
Wrap Your Products with High Impact Graphics
Roll-Fed Shrink labels are growing in popularity for food
, and beverage
products. They are applied roll-fed with a combination of glue-on and shrink techniques.
One popular utilization for roll fed shrink labels is as an alternative to direct printed cans, as aerosol and coffee shrink wrap labels. Roll-Fed shrink labels are an economical choice when you have a large number of SKUs with small quantities or when graphics change frequently.
Another popular utilization for roll-on shrink-on labels is as an economical alternative to shrink sleeve labels. Roll-Fed shrink labels can provide a modest shrink appearance at a fraction of the cost of shrink sleeves without the investment in sleeve application equipment.
- Reduced inventory costs and sharper, more appealing graphics than direct printed containers
- Variety of shrink capability characteristics – low, medium and high
- A lower cost shrink labeling alternative to shrink sleeve labels
- 360° graphics and messaging for greater consumer appeal
- Can be printed flexographically using HD Flexo technology in up to 10 vibrant colors
- Available in clear, opaque or metalized film for a variety of appearances
- Can be back-printed with static or variable data for promotions and coupons
Contact us to find out more about how Walle’s roll-fed shrink labels can give your brands better shelf appeal at lower cost.