Bold, Colorful — Just Fill and Seal
At Walle Corporation, we have always been a promoter of new labeling technologies that give our customers that added advantage. The latest addition to our in-mold label offerings is our injection in-mold labels. This high quality labeling method is a superior alternative to direct printing on containers for food
, and personal care
Existing direct printing technology sacrifices shelf appearance and compromises marketing concepts due to color and graphics quality limitations. It also requires investing in ever larger container inventories with each new SKU.
A Better Solution
An in mold label is fused to the container as it is being molded, eliminating direct printing or a separate label application process in your production line. Compared to direct printing, in-mold labels look far more appealing, have sharper graphics and reduce container inventories, thus lowering overall packaging costs.
- Upscale graphics attract consumers' attention
- More graphics panel space helps your package at point of purchase
- Precise die cutting matches the exact size of your container ensuring consistent application at the molder
- Durable and stain-resistant performance
- Improves container strength
- Allows faster speeds on your filling line
- Can be printed in up to 8 vibrant colors
Contact us to learn more about how Walle's in-mold labels can give your brand a bold new look and lower your total packaging costs too.