Cut & Stack Paper Labels:
Economical, Efficient AND Impactful, Too
This popular labeling method is an economical option for many beverage
and private label
products. You can choose from a variety of materials, coatings, inks and finishes to make your cut and stack label unique and affordable.
Nothing Ordinary about These Labels
Walle offers both standard and premium cut & stack labels to match your exact specifications and performance requirements.
- Many substrates and basis weights available—C1S and C2S papers
- Specialty papers such as wet strength, oil and grease resistant and metalized
- Can be printed lithographically in up to 8 colors
- Can be printed using 6 color process or stochastic
- Precisely cut labels and uniform label stacks reduce production problems and waste
- Proprietary SafeSortSystem validates and verifies no mixed bundles
- Die punching available in all shapes and sizes
- Aqueous, varnish and UV coatings available to ensure scuff and product resistance
- High gloss to matte finish coatings available for eye-catching shelf impact
- Conventional and variable back printing available
- Combination run programs available with order quantities as small as 25,000
- Can be used with in-mold technologies
Contact us to find out more about how Walle’s cut and stack paper labels can help make your brand a stand out.