Cut & Stack Film Labels:
WalleSyn and WalleSyn Pro Withstand Moisture and More
Do your labels fall apart in coolers and ice baths? Are they unable to withstand harsh scuff conditions? Do your labels fail or marginally perform in product resistance tests? Do your labels tear, flag or burst before ever reaching the store shelf? We’ve solved these special challenges with the innovative cut and stack synthetic film labels we developed—WalleSyn and WalleSyn Pro.
These synthetic labels are 100% moisture-proof and perform well in the most strenuous conditions. WalleSyn Pro’s unique cut & stack laminated structure is 100% scuff-proof and 100% product resistant. It also provides the highest gloss available, exceeding that of UV coatings with no risk of label blocking. It’s simply the best performing cut & stack label available.
- WalleSyn Pro can be printed flexographically using HD Flexo technology in up to 10 colors
- WalleSyn Pro is available in white, clear and metalized with high gloss or matte laminations
- WalleSyn can be printed lithographically in up to 8 colors
- Improves application performance over laminated paper labels
- High tear strength, burst-resistance and anti-static properties
- Can also be back-printed
To learn more about how our entire family of WalleSyn cut & stack labels perform under even the most challenging conditions, contact us.